
Back: Elder Southworth, Sister Wassenaar, Purcell, W. Tupola, Greenhalgh
Front: Elders: Brimhall, Holmes, Ika, Welch, Romero, D. Schofield, Corey,

Back Row: Elders: Brimhall, Ika, Welch, W. Tupola
Front Row: Elders Corey, Holmes, Southworth, Romero, Sister Wassenaar, Elders: D. Schofield, Purcell, Greenhalgh
2 comments:
My daughter Sister Delila Ellison recently came into the San Bernardino Mission. I was just wondering what temple is this? I didn't think there was a temple within mission boundaries? I'm guessing this was just a special occassion because of being these missionaries last week. I wish them well and hope their missions made the most lasting impression in their lives. We are so happy for our Sister Delila. She and her younger brother JB are both serving missions at this time. He is in Tallahassee, FL.
Sincerely,
Wendy Ellison
This is the Redlands Temple. It is not within our mission but only a few miles out. The missionaries are able to go during their mission for special occasions. My daughter is also on a mission serving on Temple Square but has just been sent "outboud" to New York. Your daughter will be great. She is in very good hands with Pres and Sister Godwin.
Post a Comment