Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Missionary's Testimony

I LOVE THIS WORK! i will continue to say that coming out on a mission is the best decision i have ever made. It is such a blessing to see lives change, and to help and invite my brothers and sisters to come unto Christ and enter, or return to His fold. My testimony of this gospel grows and strengthens every day, and I can say without any doubt in my mind that i know that this church is led and influenced by our Savior. The Spirit is real! I have been in rooms where it can only be compared to the feeling you get while under water... completely surrounded. I know Joseph Smith saw god the Father, and the Son at the young age of 14. i know it because every time i recount his words to investigators i am filled with the spirit emediateldy. This is His work. He is in every fiber of it. I see miracles daily, and I feel so blessed that he has trusted me enough with His children in the Ranchero ward of Hesperia California.  I don't know what the future brings, but i do know that with the Lords help I will be all that I was and am meant to be. I know the Book of Mormon is true. when you dive in it can apply and help with any situation, or answer any question that you could ever have. I love my Savior... i know he atoned for my sins. I would not trade my relationship with Him for any worldly possesion, or any amount of wealth on this earth. we have EVERYTHING. thank you Heavenly Father. and i say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen. ( Elder Samuel J. Lieske)

No comments: